Upright 2-photon scanning fluorescence microscope
Read about the two-photon imaging process here
Light source: Insight Deepsee
Status: Delivered and installation in progress
The system includes
- 25x 1.05 NA water dipping lens with correction collar
- Insight DeepSee dual-line laser (tunable 710 - 1300 nm line and a fixed 1040 nm line)
- EOM for fast microsecond laser power switching for treatment and ablation.
- Resonant (30 fps @ 512x512) and non-resonant scanners
- 4 channel simultaneous acquisition using: 2 senstive GaAsP, hybrid and red enhanced GaAsP detectors.
- 2 channel resonant scanning with 2 sensitive GaAsP detectors.
- Cloud scanner for reduced photo-bleaching (at reduced resolution)
- 2-Channel TCSPC Detector (not yet installed)
- Automated stage for multi-position imaging and tiling.
- CCD for widefield fluorescence and brightfield imaging
- Incubation system for temperature, humidity and CO2 control.